The privacy notice describes how Wavebreak Media Ltd T/A Design Wizard, of Unit 3, West Point Business Park, Ballincollig, Cork City, Ireland (and its affiliates) protects and makes use of the information you provide to the company when you use this website and services, for the purpose of carrying out its business activities.
The information you provide will only be used in the ways described in this privacy notice. The policy also describes the use of internet cookies. By accessing and using the website, e.g. reading our blog posts or visiting the website pages, it is implied that you have read and accepted the privacy notice and cookies in its entirety.
The latest version of the Privacy Notice is published on this page, with the revision date shown at the top. This will be updated from time to time, so we recommend you check the page regularly. If you have any questions on the policy, please contact us. You will find company contact details on the ‘Contact Us’ page of the website but you can contact US by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data We Gather
|If you give us information about you, we will keep it and use it to provide our service to you and make our service better.|
When you register on our website, for example signing up for a Design Wizard account or for a webinar or a copy of an eBook, you will be required to complete an application form containing personal information. The following are examples of the types of information we gather;
- Your unique username
- Name and Job Title
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Demographic Information, such as postal address
- Information that may be useful in providing a better user experience or relevant content such as industry or company name
We also gather the following types of data;
- Internet analytic data – see also section detailing Internet Cookies
- Logs of website/services/application usage data for product/feature development
- Device identifiers
- Location Data
- Clear giffs/web beacons
As is true of most websites, we may directly collect analytics data, or use third party analytics tools, to help measure traffic , browser type, CPU speed, and other data such as usage trends. These tools collect information from your mobile device or your computers browser, which include items such as the pages you visit and other information which helps us to improve the service to you. We collect this information in an aggregated way so it cannot be manipulated to identify a particular person.
Each time you access the service we also automatically log that information from your browser or mobile device. We do so in order to improve the service to you and help you login faster and improve the service to you. Log files may contain anonymous information such as web request, internet Protocol address ( more widely known as an IP address), browser type, device type, exit pages and URLs, interactions and clicks, pages viewed, domain names and other such information of a similar nature. The information that this log files sends us is stored securely in our serves.
When you access the service through a mobile device we may also use a device identifier to enhance our service to you. A device identifier is a small data file which is stored on your mobile device and which may convey information to us about how you browse or use the service.
When you access the service we may also collect information regarding the location of your device which we use to provide you with a better service.
When you use the service we may also clear GIFs ( also known as web Beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use Clear giffs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track emails to see information such as opening rates and click through rates of links of recipients. This information is used to improve the service to our users.
Personal Data We Collect from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- Financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, for legitimate interests, in order to process a transaction;
- Third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third-party provider and they send us information such as your registration, profile, user Id associated with your account, an access token necessary to access from that service. Essentially, when you use our service, third parties might give us some info about. The information we receive may vary and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider;
- Partners or other third-party sources, whereby we receive additional information about you, only to the extent permitted by applicable law, such as demographic data or fraud detection information. E.g fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service. We also receive information about you and your activities on or off the DeisgnWizard.
How We Use Data
|When you use our service, third parties might give us some info about you, especially if you are signed into a third party account while using our service e.g. Google might tell us what country you are in.|
Design Wizard uses data in the following ways, where this is necessary for purpose which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests;
- Operating the website
- Providing you with services described on the website
- Verifying your identity when you sign in
- Website/services customization based on your preferences
- Responding to support tickets and helping with use of the service
- Monitoring activity on the website in order to ensure compliance with user terms and mitigate against fraudulent activity
- Products and service improvements
- Internal records
- Contacting you (using the contact details you have provided) related to changes in your account, maintenance, customer service queries
- Notifications and Updates including promotional queries
- Training staff on how best to serve our customers
- Processing job applications
Design Wizard uses data in the following ways, where you give us consent;
- Proving you with Marketing information about products and services which we feel may be of interest to you
- Customising the service which may better serve you as a customer or user and the advertising that may appear where this involved cookies or similar technology. This is to provide you with a more personalised service.
Updates will generally be, but not limited to; new features, interesting blog posts, product releases, product maintenance and discount or promotional offers. You may opt out of these notifications through the settings in your profile if so wish.
|Every now and then we’d like to send you information that we think you’ll find useful when using Design Wizard. If that annoys you or you don’t think it’s relevant, you can unsubscribe, or tell us to stop. However, we will continue to send you important notifications regarding your account.|
From time to time, we may make changes to the terms and conditions of your account e.g. create usage limits. These will communicated to you via website notifications and/or email notifications.
We do not disclose your personal information to any 3rd party, unless in the case of legitimate interests required to perform a website function/service such as processing a payment or if required to by law.
Design Wizard uses data in the ways where it may be required by law, which may include:
- Government request
- Revenue requests
- Court of law requests
- Law enforcement requests.
|We may send cookies to your web browser to help you use Design Wizard If you would like to adjust your cookie settings, please read your browser instructions.|
An internet cookie is a small file placed on your computer, which enables a website to identify your computer as you view different pages on the website and when you return to the website at a later time/date from the same computer.
- Identify that you are signed in to our website.
- Store information about your preferences. This can give a better experience of the website and services based on your personal preferences.
- Retain your preferences and auto login on return to our website. You may wish to remain logged into to the website (by not logging out) when you next return, automatically applying your personal preferences.
- Web traffic analysis. Data from website data aggregation services (such as google analytics) helps us improve our services and provides technical data (for example, versions of internet browsers accessing the website) to our development team.
- We partner with a third party to display and manage advertising. Our third party may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website or other websites in order to serve advertising to you based on your browsing activities.
Design Wizard Cookies
When logging on to www.designwizard.com, a cookie is created to keep you logged in throughout your visit.
When accessing www.designwizard.com, a cookie is created and stored for one month to automatically log you back in when coming back to the website.
Please note that no personal information is stored in these cookies. These cookies can be manually destroyed by you by going in your browser’s settings. If you do not want your computer to store cookies from our website, you can disable cookies in your internet browser but please be aware that this may limit your use of the website or impact the functionality of the website.
Use of Google Cookies
Wavebreak Media/Design Wizard use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse website traffic. Cookies are used by Google to provide statistical visitor information on our website.
Wavebreak Media/Design Wizard use AdWords to generate traffic to our site through paid advertising. Cookies used by AdWords provide statistical data that we use to make our advertising more effective.
Use of Facebook Pixel
The Facebook Pixel to monitor and analyse website traffic. Cookies are used by Facebook to provide statistical visitor information on our website.
Wavebreak Media/Design Wizard use Facebook Ads to generate traffic to our site through paid advertising. The Facebook Pixel provides statistical data that we use to make our advertising more effective.
Information on the Pixel is available from Facebook on the following webpage:
Use of Hubspot cookies
Wavebreak Media / Design Wizard use Hubspot to monitor and analyse website traffic. Cookies are used by Hubspot to provide statistical visitor information on our website.
For more details, see the following site http://www.hubspot.com/privacy-policy/
Use of Unbounce Cookies
Wavebreak Media / Design Wizard use Unbounce Cookies to monitor and analyse website traffic. Cookies are used by Unbounce to provide statistical visitor information on our website.
For more details, see the following site https://unbounce.com/privacy/
Our website uses the intercom software plugin. We use Intercom which is a communication and messaging service which helps us provide a better service to you.
For more details, see the following https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#privacy
To help us improve, we keep information about how you use our services and collect anonymous analytic data about how you use the Design Wizard application and website.
Add this Plug-ins
Add this Plug-ins: Our site uses the add this social media sharing plug-in. Aggregated data is available to us for social media analytical purposes.
For more details, see the following site http://www.addthis.com/privacy
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience.
Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website.
Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system.
You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php.
Controlling Your Information
|You have control over your account settings, such as your account information and email notifications, but there’s some important updates we’ll always send you for as long as you have an account with Design Wizard.|
You have the right to access and edit your account and profile information by logging into the Design Wizard application and choosing to edit your Profile. You are able to upgrade, downgrade, and cancel your Subscription. You have the right to close your account.
You will have an opt-out link available in promotional emails. Alternatively, you can contact us directly under the ‘Contact Us’ page of our website.
We do not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
You have the right to ask us to port your personal information, to erase it, or restrict its processing. In certain cases these rights may be limited where need to retain your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, which may mean we have to retain your data, even though you withdraw your consent. We may also require your data in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
|We care about the safety of your data and, we have implemented industry recognized measures to ensure that your information is protected. However, we can’t guarantee that nothing bad will ever happen to it.|
When your Account includes a Subscription, we collect, but do not store, your credit card number. We do collect and store your billing address. Full credit card numbers are never visible to Design Wizard employees or contractors, and we will not modify your credit card number or billing address under any circumstances. We adhere to all controls required for handling cardholder data in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards. You agree that our Third Party payment processors may collect and store your billing address and credit card information on our behalf. We are not responsible or liable for the ways in which Third Parties collect, store, or process your Personal Information or Sensitive Information, or other details about you.
How we transfer Personal Information
We are based in Ireland and your data will be processed in Ireland and we only transfer information to recipients described in this policy on the basis of Consent to this privacy notice. In order to protect your information, we take care to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
Companies that are in the Wavebreak group which are located in Ireland
Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information, as set out in this privacy notice , in particular:
- Website hosting providers located in Ireland or the US, UK or Ireland
- Marketing and analytics services which are located in the US, UK or Ireland;
- Security and fraud prevention services which are located in the US, UK or Ireland.
- Our professional advisers which typically include; accountants, lawyers, financial and advisers;
- Government regulators and authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- A copyright holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property Infringement or any other infringement;
- A potential acquirer of our business, and their professional advisers,
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Security Of Data
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Ireland.
We protect personal information that we store by security and access controls and data encryption of username and passwords.
How long we keep Personal Data
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. You may have the right to request that we close your account and delete your data, however , if you request the erasure of your personal information we will retain information from deleted accounts as necessary for legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, assist with investigations, and take other actions permitted by law.
|If you are under 16, parents and guardians have control over how you use Design Wizard. Please do not add your personal information on the site without parental or guardian consent.|
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16 without consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under 16, do not use or enter information on this site without parental or guardian consent.
|Our website may contain external links to other websites. We cannot control what happens on the other side, sometimes links break, or divert to other pages.|
We have no control of websites outside the www.designwizard.com domain.
If you provide information to a website external to www.designwizard.com, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Please ensure that you read and understand the external site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Social Media Integration
Our website may use plugins to interact with 3rd party social networks, such as Facebook for example. When accepting these plugins, content and data will be exchanged with the social network. Please ensure that you fully understand what personal data is exchanged with the social network, and how it is used by reviewing their privacy policies.