Data We Gather
When you register on our website, you will be required to complete an application form containing personal information. The following are examples of the types of information we gather;
- Selection of a unique username
- Name and Job Title
- Demographic Information, such as postal address
- Information that may be useful in providing a better user experience or relevant content
The also gather the following types of data;
- Internet analytic data – see section detailing Internet Cookies
- Logs of website/services/application usage data for product/feature development
How We Use Data
Design Wizard uses data in the following ways;
- Website/services customization based on your preferences
- Products and service improvements
- Internal records
- Contacting you (using the contact details you have provided) related to changes, maintenance, queries, or promotional purposes
- Notifications and Updates
Updates will generally be, but not limited to; new features, product releases, product maintenance and discount or promotional offers. You may opt out of such notifications through the settings in your profile if so wish. We may create usage limits and these will communicated via website notifications and/or email notifications.
We do not disclose your personal information to any 3rd party, unless required to perform a website function/service such as processing a payment or if required to by law.
An internet cookie is a small file placed on your computer, which enables a website to identify your computer as you view different pages on the website and when you return to the website at a later time/date from the same computer.
- Identify that you are signed in to our website.
- Store information about your preferences. This can give a better experience of the website and services based on your personal preferences.
- Retain your preferences and auto login on return to our website. You may wish to remain logged into to the website (by not logging out) when you next return, automatically applying your personal preferences.
- Web traffic analysis. Data from website data aggregation services (such as google analytics) helps us improve our services and provides technical data (for example, versions of internet browsers accessing the website) to our development team.
Design Wizard cookies
When logging on www.Designwizard.com, a cookie is created to keep you logged in throughout your visit.
When accessing www.Designwizard.com, a cookie is created and stored for one month to automatically log you back in when coming back to the website.
Please note that no personal information is stored in these cookies. These cookies can be manually destroyed going in your browser’s settings. If you do not want your computer to store cookies from our website, you can disable cookies in your internet browser but please be aware that this may limit your use of the website or impact the functionality of the website.
Use of Google Cookies
Wavebreak Media/Design Wizard use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse website traffic. Cookies are used by Google to provide statistical visitor information on our website.
Wavebreak Media/Design Wizard use AdWords to generate traffic to our site through paid advertising. Cookies used by AdWords provide statistical data that we use to make our advertising more effective.
Information about Google cookies is provided by Google on the following webpages:
http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ or http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Use of Hubspot cookies
Wavebreak Media / Design Wizard use Hubspot to monitor and analyse website traffic. Cookies are used by Hubspot to provide statistical visitor information on our website.
For more details, see the following site http://www.hubspot.com/privacy-policy/
Add this Plug-ins
Add this Plug-ins: Our site uses the add this social media sharing plug-in. Aggregated data is available to us for social media analytical purposes.
For more details, see the following site http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Our website uses the intercom software plugin.
For more details, see the following https://www.intercom.com/
Controlling Your Information
You will be able to update personal details through our website under your account settings. This allows you to change such items as your postal address.
You will have an opt-out link available in promotional emails. Alternatively, you can contact us directly under the ‘Contact Us’ page of our website.
We do not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Security Of Payments
We do not store credit card information on our servers, all payment goes through 3rd party providers that use SSL encryption.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under 18, do not use or enter information on this site without parental or guardian consent.
Our website may contain external links to other websites.
We have no control of websites outside the www.designwizard.com domain.
If you provide information to a website external to www.designwizard.com, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Please ensure that you read and understand the external site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Social Media Integration
Our website may use plugins to interact with 3rd party social networks, such as Facebook for example. When accepting these plugins, content and data will be exchanged with the social network. Please ensure that you fully understand what personal data is exchanged with the social network, and how it is used by reviewing their privacy policies.